I got into a cleaner kick this weekend. I actually cleaned the house (or at least some of it) a few weeks ago and used up most of the cleaners that I had left under the sink. This is a second variation on the All Purpose Cleaner type mix, I think I like this one better so far. Thanks to www.heandsheeatclean.com for the instructions.
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Dawn dish soap
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 400 ml warm water
- Stir/shake to mix well.
- Use a squirt bottle for optimal usage.
- Ok, so on the first attempt at making it directly in the bottle I was forced to recall that whole baking soda/vinegar/volcano thing…..so my recommendation is to make it in a big bowl and then use a funnel to pour it into the bottle once things settle down.
- The dish detergent getting foamy doesn’t help things either. Again….let things settle down and pour slowly! Bob kept telling me “shouldn’t you do that over the sink” and I (stubbornly) insisted on making my very own illogical disaster all over the counter instead. At least it was clean!
- Other than that, it’s easy to make, the ingredients are things I keep on hand. I doubled the recipe to fill my spray bottle.