This is a pretty straightforward one, very easy to make and control the ingredients used in your mix.
- 3/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup beef bouillon powder
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Combined everything and then store in an airtight container.
- 5 tablespoons of the mix equal one package of onion soup mix.
- I used no-sodium bouillon to reduce the amount of salt in my mix. Otherwise I followed the instructions and it came out same as storebought!